Cold waves hits North America

On the beginning of New Year maximum part of North America was affected by cold waves. Earlier in last week of December witness the coldest days for the year. In final week of 2017 Watertown, Buffalo and New York observed the coldest days and which continues to the first week of January 2018. Cold waves continue in early 2018 and stretched towards Caribbean. Temperature was recorded around -26 degree in some parts of America which was lower than the previous record set in 1884.

Violent protests continue across Iran

Violent protests continue across Iran. This protest was against the economic policies of the Government of Iran and Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei of Iran. Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei was previously President of Iran from 1981 to 1989 and second longest serving head of state in Middle East. Protest starts from the Mashhad the second largest city of Iran in terms of population. However protests spread throughout the country. More than 22 protesters were dead and around 550 were arrested.

20 thoughts on “World’s major news of 2018

1. Osyth says:

Nature vs Politics … both powerful forces and both capable of taking many lives

1. Yes, but saving someone life should be first priority of powerful person and nation.

1. Osyth says:

It should indeed, but I am afraid history the world over recants a very different tale.

1. Yes you are totally correct. Whole world is standing in an edge. Thanks for your lovely comment.

2. Tammy7711 says:

Hmm , it true about the extreme coldness! I’m from the Caribbean and right now its very cold down here! These are the last days and Jesus is coming again! May God continue to protect us all! God bless and take care! Keep up the good work!

1. Yes, cold is here too. And God will bless and protect all of us. Thanks for your lovely comment.

1. Tammy7711 says:

You’re welcome😇

2. Tammy7711 says:

You’re welcome❤

3. Tammy7711 says:

You’re welcome💖

4. anupamapankajgosain says:

😘😘😘😘

3. I spent five days in western Florida, at the end of last month. It never got above 65, which is not cold to me, but was frigid to native Floridians.

1. Yes, but these time its winters. Thanks for your comment and good day.

4. lindasschaub says:

It has been a frigid and snowy Winter here in SE Michigan. Actually this year is more like a normal Winter like I remember from years past. The last two Winters were fairly mild, not too much snow and perfect for me as I am not a fan of Winter, don’t like to drive in it and because I work from home, I don’t have to go out in the ice and snow (though I took the bus for three decades when I still worked on site). Bu this year – whoa … just terrible. That cold snap you reference in your blog post was horrid. Had the heat on higher and cupboard doors all open to keep the pipes warm, plus keeping a small trickle of water in all taps to keep the water from freezing. I don’t know how the people who live in Wisconsin or Minnesota do it – I would never come out of the house the entire Winter! Thanks for following me, and I have likewise just followed you as well.